Register for our May 31 commerce webinar: “Exploiting Amazon’s weak spots”
Experience-Driven Commerce

Episerver Commerce influences $18 billion in revenue for 8,800 companies

Get started

A commerce solution that delivers better experiences

  • Unified platform

    Our solution combines digital content, commerce and marketing with powerful artificial intelligence.

  • Personalized journeys

    Personalize search, recommendations and products for every visitor, while capturing behavioral data.

  • Fastest time to value

    Get better conversion rates, higher revenue and order values, and a lower total cost of ownership.

Episerver Commerce at a glance.

  • Episerver Commerce is a complete digital commerce suite. Unlike other digital commerce platforms, Episerver Commerce enables you to seamlessly combine content and commerce with minimal effort. This means that you can quickly create relevant, helpful experiences for your customers.

    Most commerce platform focus primarily on features for catalogs and payment. While our solution has everything you need to manage catalogs, orders, customer data and payments across regions, we also help you easily manage the entire customer journey.

    Only 2% of visitors to a commerce site make a purchase on the first visit. Our Experience-Driven Commerce solution helps you easily engage the other 98%. It combines Episerver Commerce with artificial intelligence to deliver personalized experiences, individualized search rankings and product recommendations. This leads to increased conversions and average order values.

  • Episerver integrates easily with external systems for marketing automation, search, PIM, payments, and more. You can make it easy to quickly extend your solution with pre-built connectors and add-ons. In our Add-on Store, you can access innovative new functions and tools, with a minimum of configuration.

    Episerver integrates to external systems using our Service API for communication between Episerver and other systems. This is a REST-based API that is easy to work with and helps you connect your systems faster.

    Episerver also builds strategic alliances with companies that share our vision of innovation. Learn about our partnership with Microsoft and other technology partners. Episerver Commerce seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics, so you can get faster time to market on all customer touchpoints.

  • Yes, you can get a free 30-day evaluation of Episerver Commerce through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace

    To see a demo of Episerver Commerce, you first schedule a 30-minute discovery call. Then we will show you a personalized demo based on your requirements.

  • The price of Episerver Commerce platform is based on the number of pageviews on your website and SKUs in your product catalog. You can get a quick quote by providing some simple information. Get a quote.

  • To purchase Episerver you follow a three-step process. First you schedule a 30-minute discovery call. Next, we show you a personalized demo based on your requirements. Third, we help you find a certified Episerver implementation partner so you can get started!

Drag and drop editing from one screen.

Get started with Episerver!

It's an easy three-step process.

  1. First, you schedule a 30-minute discovery call by submitting this form.
  2. Next, we show you a personalized demo based on your requirements.
  3. Third, we help you find a certified Episerver implementation partner so you can get started!

Take the first step today!

  • Copenhagen Airports doubles average order values

    With its new omnichannel commerce, Copenhagen Airports has seen customers spending an average of two and a half times more online compared to airport purchases.

  • Mud Pie boosts revenue by 200% with personalization

    Online gift company Mud Pie has seen year-over-year revenue increase as much as 200% using Episerver’s solution for personalized experiences and omnichannel content.

  • Hawes & Curtis increases revenue per session by 32%

    When fashion retailer Hawes & Curtis personalized product recommendations with Episerver, they increased the conversion rate by 26% and revenue per session by 32%.

Learn more about Experience-Driven Commerce

What's included: